Several other important bills we advocated for were signed into law this legislative session in Illinois:
- HB2373 Expanding Eligibility for Sealing of felony records.
- HB 3817 Juvenile Expungement protecting youth in the juvenile justice system with timely expungement of their records
- HB3421 Abolishing Cash Bond in Illinois stalled in committee, though Cook County Chief Judge Evans ordered judges to set monetary bonds only in amounts that people can pay.
- HB 3142 Expanding Access to Higher Education for citizens returning from incarceration passed the House but stalled in the Senate.
- HB259 Limiting Solitary Confinement passed out of committee but was not brought to the floor for a vote.